Massey Ferguson, a worldwide brand of AGCO (NYSE:AGCO), is delighted to announce it is introducing a range of new features and options to improve operation and productivity on its MF RB Series round balers.
“These significant enhancements include new Exclusive specification packages that automate repetitive tasks, making the balers easier to operate and reduce the workload on operators, which increases productivity,” explains Jérôme Aubrion, Director Marketing Massey Ferguson, Europe & Middle East.
“Exclusive Tractor Implement Management (TIM) specification provides the same high levels of automation and also includes stopping the tractor. Other new features include automatic greasing and an entry-level touch-screen control terminal.
“These new features and options are likely to appeal to high capacity users that will benefit from the productivity gains they deliver. The extra choices also enable users to select a higher level of specification to suit their requirements and levels of investment,” he adds.
MF RB Series Round baler enhancements
• New Exclusive specification packages available for all MF RB Xtra Solo baler models automate many baler features
• Exclusive specification package with Tractor Implement Management (TIM) functionality
• New entry level touch-screen MF BaleControl terminal
• New display for all terminals including ISOBUS
• Automatic greasing system for all variable chamber balers
• Improved bale tipper for Protec baler/wrapper combinations.