Massey Ferguson, a worldwide brand of AGCO (NYSE:AGCO), is delighted to announce the launch of the premium MF 1842S high capacity, in-line small square baler. This new model delivers the exceptional outputs required by contractors and professional users looking for maximum performance to make standard size bales.
“Developed by baler specialists at the renowned Hesston factory, the MF 1842S is a premium, super heavy-duty machine, capable of making the highest number of bales to secure crop quality in tight operating windows,” explains Jérôme Aubrion, Director Marketing Massey Ferguson, Europe & Middle East.
The new baler, which makes standard, 14” x 18” bales, builds on the success of the market leading MF 1840, which has an enviable reputation for performance, reliability and low costs of ownership.
“Engineered to the highest standards, the new MF 1842S employs well-proven high capacity components from the MF 185 large square baler and other models sold in North America. These combine to deliver considerably higher outputs for operators needing significant extra feeding capacity, much greater outputs and higher densities, if required,” he adds.
MF 1842S key features
• New intake increases capacity by up to 20% compared with MF 1840
• Up to 20% higher density than the MF 1840 baler
• Completely new, substantial heavy-duty driveline, high inertia flywheel, gearbox and plunger
• Heavy-duty, low profile pick-up based on large square baler design
• High capacity dual feeding forks increase processing capability
• Well-proven Rasspe knotters deliver reliable performance
• Longer OptiForm bale chamber.