Massey Ferguson, a worldwide brand of AGCO (NYSE:AGCO), is delighted to announce significant enhancements that further improve the ease of use, durability and performance of its renowned MF 2200 Series large square balers.
As well as being easier to operate using the new MF BaleCreate terminal display, the latest balers now inherit low maintenance, robust components from the high capacity MF Ultra HD model and come equipped with new running gear, a higher capacity pick-up and stronger, more durable components.
“Massey Ferguson’s MF 2200 Series set the large square baler standard. The balers have a great reputation among professional users for not only reliability and their ability to make consistent, high quality bales, but also for delivering low ownership costs,” says Jérôme Aubrion, Director Marketing Massey Ferguson, Europe & Middle East.
“These new balers benefit from a range of new components, well proven on the renowned Massey Ferguson MF Ultra HD models, which further improve durability. “Throughout the machine numerous other updates boost capacity and performance. Also, the new axle make the MF 2200 Series balers now less than 3m wide on the largest tyres,” adds Mr Aubrion.
A new model numbering system now matches the existing bale sizes (in Imperial measurements). All the balers are equipped as standard with the Packer feeding system, while the ProCut Cutter is an option for all, apart from the MF 2244.
• New MF BaleCreate terminal display eases operation, allowing operators to set-up and monitor important functions via three, selectable work screens
• New electronic bale length setting
• Latest design tandem axle and new suspension system improve handling and keep transport width to less than 3.0m on 620/50-22.5 tyres
• High capacity pick-up with a five tine-bar reel, takes smaller ‘bites’ to improve crop flow and increase performance
• New larger, robust maintenance-free bearings and components from the high capacity MF Ultra HD baler range
• Heavy-duty straps on the stronger, redesigned bale roller chute increase durability and reduce noise
• MF Connect Telemetry for optimum fleet management, dealer maintenance monitoring and security with mobile App access
• All models fully compliant with the latest TIM – Tractor Implement Management system.